Luxury leather handbags are the product of intelligent design and intricate craftsmanship. They are the star of any wardrobe, effortlessly enhancing every outfit they are worn with. Objects like this deserve to be treated with the best of care to ensure they stay looking beautiful for years to come.
How to Clean
• Leather handbags should be wiped regularly (as often as every other day) with a soft cloth to remove dust and debris. This will help to preserve the look of the leather.
• Accumulations of dirt or major marks should be removed using a dedicated leather cleaner. Always follow the instruction on the packaging closely.
• Remember that a leather handbag may have metal hardware, like buckles or zips. The hardware may need its own dedicated cleaner.
How to Condition
• To condition leather handbags, use an oil that is designed to simulate and supplement the natural oils found in leather. This will prevent flaking and shrinking in the fabric.
• Put a small amount of the conditioner on a soft cloth and rub it gently over the surface of the handbag. After a few minutes, wipe off the excess and leave the bag to air dry.
• Condition leather handbags every few months to keep the leather looking its best.
• When not in use, leather handbags should be stored in a cool, dry place in a dust bag.
• The bags can also be stored in boxed with some sachets of silica gel. This helps to ensure that they won’t get damp.